What is Ativan?
Ativan is a prescription drug used to treat anxiety disorder symptoms. Ativan can be used alone or with other drugs. Doctors also prescribe it to treat severe agitation, trouble sleeping (insomnia), active seizures, including status epilepticus, and alcohol withdrawal. This drug is also given before surgery to make the patient sleep.
Ativan belongs to the drugs class antianxiety agents, anxiolytics, benzodiazepines, and anticonvulsants. You can buy Ativan online for anxiety relief as it works for anxiety effectively.
Ativan comes in the following forms -
- solution for intramuscular or intravenous (IV) injection
For optimal results, the frequency of administration, dosage, and duration of treatment with this medicine should be individualized according to the user's response. 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg tablet strengths are available to facilitate this.
Response and effectiveness of Ativan -
- Ativan tablets and solutions begin to work for anxiety in nearly 20 to 30 minutes.
- This medicine reaches its full sedating effect after 1 to 1.5 hours and lasts six to eight hours.
- Ativan intramuscular or intravenous injection acts much faster and lasts for about six to eight hours.
- Ativan (brand name for lorazepam ) is a brand-name prescription medicine that acts to reduce anxiety. It is also called a sedative-hypnotic or anxiolytic drug. You may order Ativan online for its efficient calming actions.
How does Ativan work?
- Ativan acts by enhancing the activity of specific neurotransmitters in your brain. It acts on the nerves and brain (CNS ) to produce a calming effect. Ativan works by enhancing the effects of a specific natural chemical in our body (i.e., GABA).
- You can buy Ativan online if you experience anxiety attacks. This medicine will help reduce the occurrence of your anxiety or panic attacks due to its action on GABA, as explained here.
How should you take Ativan after you buy Ativan online?
- Order Ativan online from our reliable pharmacy site because we deliver authentic medicines overnight to our customers. You can take Ativan with or without food.
- Take this medicine with food if you experience an upset stomach. You can take Ativan every day at regular times or on an as-needed basis.
- The Ativan dosage is based on your medical condition, age, and response to the treatment.
- Typically, your doctor would limit the number of Ativan doses you must take in a day.
What is the recommended dosage of Ativan?
- The standard range is 2 to 6 mg of Ativan per day in divided doses, the most significant quantity being taken before bedtime.
- But the daily drug dosage may vary from 1 mg to 10 mg per day.
- For anxiety, most users need an initial dose of 2 mg to 3 mg per day, given two times per day or three times per day.
- You may take a single daily amount of 2 mg to 4 mg of Ativan to treat insomnia as a result of anxiety or transient situational stress, usually at bedtime.
- For debilitated or elderly patients, an initial drug dosage of 1 mg to 2 mg of Ativan per day in divided doses is suggested, to be adjusted as required and tolerated. It would be best to gradually increase the dosage of Ativan when necessary to help prevent adverse effects.
If the doctor suggests a higher dosage, one must increase the evening dose before the daytime doses. To reduce the risk of withdrawal reactions from Ativan, you may use a gradual taper to discontinue this drug or reduce the Ativan dosage. You can buy Ativan online from our pharmacy site since it is the USA's most popular online pharmacy store.
What are the side effects of using Ativan (long-term)?
Studies of Ativan did not evaluate whether using this drug for longer than four months is safe. One should avoid the long-term use of Ativan when possible, as it can cause severe side effects. These can include the following -
1. Misuse, dependence, and addiction.
Ativan is a habit-forming drug. It means that using Ativan in the long term can lead to physical and psychological dependence. It may also cause severe withdrawal signs when you stop using this drug. Taking Ativan in the long term may also lead to misuse and addiction.
2. Rebound effects.
In addition, the long-term use of Ativan for anxiety may lead to rebound anxiety. It means that long-term Ativan use may make the anxiety symptoms worse over time, making it even harder to stop taking this drug. If you have been taking it regularly for an extended time, talk to your doctor about how you might be able to stop using this medicine.
However, you will not have these side effects if you buy Ativan online from our e-pharmacy site. It is because we provide high-quality drugs to our customers that do not have any side effects.